During this time of uncertainty for you, your family, and your pets, we are thinking of you and acknowledge that everyone has taken precautions to minimize the effects of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). The safety and vitality of the humans and pets we serve are always at the top of our priority list. We believe it’s critical to do our part to keep our employees safe and healthy as we have an obligation to best re-supply our products and ensure pet parents can continue to responsibly provide best-in-class nutrition to their animals.
According to the World Health Organization, it’s very unlikely pets can contract COVID-19. Find more information about COVID-19 and the safety of pets here. We care for your pets and are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you need them, obtained in the safest way possible.
Q: What safety precautions is Stella & Chewy’s taking during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Our kitchen has always had the proper sanitation processes in place and we have implemented a new shift movement to minimize exposure in our kitchens.
- We have increased our already high standards on maintaining facility services such as laundry, safety supplies, and our janitorial service. We continue to thoroughly clean and sanitize all manufacturing equipment and commonly touched surfaces across our facility.
- We have chosen a cautious position for all our employees, contracts, and any outside visitors to minimize contact.
Q: How is Stella & Chewy’s keeping up with the increasing demand for pet food?
- Stella & Chewy’s is running our facilities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we have ramped up our production to increase available inventory and meet the demand.
Q: How can I get Stella & Chewy’s pet food?
- We have not heard of any pet store closings and encourage you to continue to support your local neighborhood pet stores.
- We are fully encouraging neighborhood pet stores to offer our entire line of products through alternative purchasing options, such as valet-style pick-up and home or office delivery. Please reach out to your local stores to see what options they have available as they, too, are all working hard to find you solutions. Visit our Store Locator to find a store near you.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a fantastic, compassionate team and we appreciate the loyalty of our customers. Customer service is still of the utmost importance to us – our team is working remotely, so we encourage you to reach out to us via email whenever possible at email@example.com.